Comment on page
Reputation is a separate tab on a user's profile that provides key insights into how a particular user (a.i. a buyer or a Web3 store owner/seller) handles the P2P trade. The tab displays the number of fulfilled escrow contracts as well as the number of disputes the user has had along with other important data. The purpose is to disclose unbiased data on whether or not the user can be trusted in online trade.
Unlike traditional online marketplaces and classified ads websites that often display just questionable reviews and ratings, the Reputation tab on Zenland displays concrete data pulled from blockchain records.
Based on this fact, this platform feature is uniquely different from similar features in all the existing traditional platforms in a number of ways:
- It runs independent of reviews and ratings the users leave to each other once the order is fulfilled.
- It shows reputation data for both sides: sellers and buyers.
- Its purpose is to provide basic data to prove or disprove user reviews and ratings.
Below is the screenshot of how the Reputation feature looks inside the Zenland smart contract platform.
Important! While the reputation feature adds transparency helping online users decide whether or not they want to do business with a particular person, it is the user who decides. Reputation simply pulls key data from the blockchain to make this decision safer and easier for buyers and sellers entering into the escrow agreement.
Stats that the Reputation feature displays (from left to right):
- Favorite network (the payment method preferred by the user);
- Favorite token (the cryptocurrency preferred by the user);
- The minimum, the maximum, and the average amount the user receives/pays).
- Average (min/max) execution time (a.k.a. turnaround time, order completion time).
- Total number of contracts completed (as buyer and as a seller).
- A total number of items listed for sale in a user's Web3 store (if a user sells anything).
- The number of contracts successfully fulfilled, and closed with and without a dispute Agent.